Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hire a Resume Writing Expert

Hire a Resume Writing Expert
By Michele Glance Rooney

When the job market gets tough, the tough hire a professional resume writer. My professional resume writing skills will give you a strong competitive advantage in today's fiercely competitive job market.
I'm so confident that my professional resume wriitng skills will captivate potential employers, that if you haven't landed at least three interviews within 30 days after I write your resume, I will write your resume again for you absolutely free.
I have a B.A. in journalism from Michigan State University. I've worked as a newspaper reporter, literary agent and also have a strong background in sales. I know how to market your talents, unique abilities and strengths. It is a very genuine approach and one that produces bountiful results.
Do you know your individual strengths and how to market yourself? I am very passionate about helping individuals realize their strengths and how to market themselves for maximum results.
Getting started is easy. Please email me a working copy of your current resume. Let's begin writing the next chapter in your career success story today.

Sincerely,

Michele Glance Rooney
Resume Writer and Career Coach
Email: learnwithmichele@yahoo.com
http://resumemagic4you.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment